Liv Embolden 2 (2018)
Now $1,699 $2,199
Brought to you by Ivanhoe Cycles Hallam
DISCOVER A LITTLE MISCHIEF AND UNKNOWN TERRITORY WITH THE TRAIL-READY EMBOLDEN, THE PERFECT BIKE TO GET YOU OUT ON THE TRAILS AND ONTO SINGLETRACK.
Why We Love It
With 120mm of suspension around a geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, Embolden holds the keys to unlock your mountain bike potential and get you hooked on dirt. With an active feel, ample traction and powerful disc brakes, this bike encourages you to go out and ride it, because you know Embolden?s got your back.
Key design elements of the new Liv Embolden 2 are:
1. 120mm of travel front and rear.
2. Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and handling.
3. Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminium frame.
4. FlexPoint Suspension eliminates complex pivots and linkages to provide an effective, lightweight and durable suspension system that?s easy to maintain.
5. Designed using Liv?s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
6. Liv Right Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes.
7. 27.5-in wheel size optimises traction and efficiency.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Click & Collect, In-store
- Brand: Liv
- Category: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
- Gender: Womens
- ID: 105776412
- Material: Aluminium
- Riding Style: Cross Country
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- ALUXX-grade aluminium frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension.
- SR Suntour Axon 120mm-travel fork.
- SR Suntour Epixon R
- rear shock,
- Giant XC-2 wheelset with Maxxis Ardent tubeless tyres.
- Shimano 2x9-speed shifting.
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes.
- Up to 18 Months Interest Free available through ZipMoney. T&C's apply
- see instore.
XS, S, M
Matte Black/Red/Light Blue
ALUXX-grade aluminium, 120mm FlexPoint suspension
SR Suntour Axon RL R SF14, lockout, OverDrive, 120mm travel
SR Suntour Epixon R
Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm
TranzX dropper w/ remote, 30.9mm
Liv Contact Upright
Shimano Deore, Shadow
Shimano M315, hydraulic disc, [F] 180mm, [R] 160mm
Shimano HG400-9 12x36, 9-Speed
FSA Comet, 24T/38T
FSA, Press fit
Giant XC-2, Tubeless
Giant Tracker Sport
Sapim Leader, 14g
Maxxis Ardent; Tubeless, 60 TPI, [F] 27.5x2.4, [R] 27.5x2.25
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP GIANT BIKES DUE TO GIANT AUSTRALIA'S DEALERSHIP RULES
ONLINE ORDERS: We cannot deliver to PO Boxes. Please use a physical address when checking out. Thanks!
Please call to confirm the availability of bikes in your size prior to visiting our store to avoid disappointment.
Customer Service Policy
We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or a full refund.
Those knicks just don't fit quite right? Give us a call if you'd like to exchange for a different size. You can send your pair back to our store - Australia post offers $7 prepaid bags which will do the trick for minimum expense. Provided your desired size/colour/item is available, and the product is returned to us unused with its original packaging, our friendly staff will arrange to have your replacement put aside and sent out to you as soon as we receive your original order.
All transactions are processed in AUD.